- Unforeseen problems can have a major impact with cost and schedule overruns
- Decisions may have to be made by the customer under pressure in real time just to keep the project moving forward.
- Tradeoffs can result in not meeting original project goals
RESULT: An unhappy customer!
- Identifies potential issues that could affect the project's success during the pre-construction phase.
- Design/implementation/trade-offs are evaluated and check-pointed with the customer's project goals, budgetary and scheduling requirements.
- Each potential issue is quantified and a plan is developed to evaluate its' impact.
- Iterative process involving the customer, MLC and applicable support services
- Wherever possible, an attempt is made to retire these issues before construction commences
- Thus, costly project overruns, schedule slips and potential design compromises can be minimized.
- Master project task schedule with identified responsibilities and timelines for each contributor (MLC/Customer/Subcontractors/Suppliers)
- Methodology and process for communications is also agreed upon with the customer
Finalized prior to project construction
- Consistent on-site supervision coupled with regularly scheduled quality check-points
Insures that the final project will meet the customers' original goals.
RESULT: A happy customer!